Architetto Roberto ROMANO
Inserisci sottotitolo qui
ROBERTO ROMANO ARCHITECT PRESENTATION
Roberto Romano Architect was Born in Rome on 07.02.1954, after the diploma of surveyor at the I.T.G. Enrico Mattei, he enrolled at the "Valle Giulia" Faculty of Architecture in Rome and graduated in 1983. Started his career creating a restructuring company of his own and trying his hand at apartments, villas and shops. Over the years it has acquired and developed a great experience both in the Urban and Administrative fields and developed a series of contacts at all the technical / administrative offices of the Municipality of Rome (especially with the MUNICIPLES) Special Archaeological Superintendence of Fine Arts and Landscape and the Capitoline Superintendence.
MAIN PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY AND OTHER
For several years the firm has collaborated on a permanent basis with the Consortium MBS especially for the hotel industry.
The studio boasts among its customers:
LVMH Group, SEPHORA division for which it plays the role of technical consultant, construction management, safety on construction sites and for which he has taken care of:
- Regularization of the Piazza di Spagna sales point and works relating to the restructuring;
- Restructuring of the Via Del Corso store;
- Restructuring and design of the Via Del Tritone store.
- Consultancy for the restructuring of the Termini station sales point.
Peugeot Italia Group for which he has played and acts as a technical consultant.
A.R.T.I.C. - Al Rayyan Tourism Investment Company for which he has played and acts as a consultant-designer hotel business for Italy.
Starting from the year 2000 he began to specialize in the hotel business:
Millennium Hotels: for which it carries out the activity of consultant-designer hotel branch Italy.
Associated Violante Group Hotel Majestic: for which it carries out the activity of consultant-designer hotel branch Italy.
- Mascagni Hotel Four stars: Urban-Administrative Regularization.
- Hotel La Giocca Four stars: in this hotel plans and directs the works for all the outdoor areas: swimming pool, gym, SPA.
In 2003-2004 he began working with La TCL and La ROYAL Demeure Company, owner in those years until 2015/16 of several hotels in Italy including the Hotel of England.
In 2005 he began working with the Boscolo Group for all three hotels owned by the family - Hotel Exedra, Hotel Palace, Hotel Aleph and he also developed the role of technical consultant for the other hotels owned in Italy.
- Hotel Lunetta Four stars: In 2011 collaboration in the complete renovation of the Hotel located in Piazza del Paradiso, 68 Rome.
Between 2011 and 2017 he is interested in a series of restyling also of 5 stars luxury hotels including:
- Hotel England Five stars luxury.: urban-administrative regularization and interior design, D.L. and security for the total renovation of floors 2-3-4.
- Hotel Ripetta Four stars: restyling of all rooms (halls, hall, reception, restaurant, rooms).
For this hotel it is also interested in the urban-cadastral regularization and the obtaining of all administrative permits.
- Hotel Exedra Five stars luxury: restyling of some parts of the hotel located in the basement, ground, fourth and fifth floors.
For this hotel it is also interested in the regularization of the ASL town planning and the obtaining of all administrative permits.
between 2015-2017 directs the conservative restoration of the facades on Piazza della Repubblica, via Nazionale, Via Torino.
Also in those years he designed and directed the renovation of all the changing rooms inside the Hotel.
- Hotel Aleph by HILTON Five stars luxury: In 2015, following the sale by the Boscolo group to the ARTIC Al Rayyan Tourism Investment Company acquires the design and design task for the complete renovation of the Aleph Hotel. In this period he also carries out the activity of managing renovation works and that of project manager.
- Hotel Majestic Five stars luxury: urban planning consultancy and presentation of two interior renovation projects concerning the ground floor and the shop under the terrace. Design of the new SPA. In progress. Development and design of the complete rebuilding of the roof with the construction of a swimming pool and two whirlpools for the exclusive use of the suites.
- Hotel Palace Five stars: Urban planning consultancy D.L. , safety for all the regularization works, rebuilding of the kitchens, rebuilding of the kitchens, and restyling of the rooms. In progress.
- Hotel De Roussie Five stars luxury: Consultancy on the Hotel's redistribution and presentation of a new outdoor shelter in iron and crystal, obtaining the opinions of the Special Superintendence of the Special Archeology for Fine Arts and Landscape for the City of Rome.
- Hotel Regency Four stars: Hotel Restriction Consultancy redaction and presentation of the total renovation project of the Hotel, obtaining the opinions of the Special Superintendence of the Special Archeology for Fine Arts and Landscape for the Municipality of Rome, and of the Capitoline Superintendency. New design of the facades.
- Hotel Luxsury Margutta 19 Five star luxury: Realization of n. 15 suites and a dependance.. with the Consortium MBS
- Hotel Meininger Four stars luxury: Total renovation.
with the Consortium MBS
- Hotel Glam Catena Moods Four stars luxury: Total renovation. with the Consortium MBS
- Hotel Marcella Four stars : Total renovation 3th and 4th floors and also roof.
- On work: Complete refurbishment and conservative restoration of "Palazzo Medici Clarelli" Via Giulia, 79 Rome, for change it in five stars hotel.